Saturday, January 10, 2009

The one I drove away

Why do we keep hurting the ones we love the most?



I've promissed myself that from now on I'll mantain a certain consitency with the Free Technologies ideologies and practives: I'll release earlier and more often. And I'll not hold myself in case the end result is not that good. As Thomas Watson said "If you want to succeed, double your failure rate".

She is the one that inspired me to try drawing again and, ironicly, is the one I posted the least. I was affraid of not being capable to capture her beauty. I'm not afraid anymore as I have nothing to loose. I just liked the picture and resisted for a few days before I decided to draw it. Unfortunatly the inking is really irregular with really bad line definition and almost no volume definition besides the shapes themselves. Another time this one would go to the trash can but now I'm just posting it as I would do any other sketch.

No comments: