Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And finally a couple new sketches

This one was done as a birthday present to someone really special. Even though she is still mad at me for all those things I did I managed to work on it and achived some good results. As anyone can see I'm begining to have a good control over the brush strokes and I'm begining to notice all the work that needs to be done beyond geting the brush strokes right. In the next sketches I'll probably work more on textures and feathering.



And this one was to be a aniversary present but I've finished it quite a long while afterwards.


1 comment:

kklone said...

Adorei meu presente.
Obrigado por todo o carinho e dedicação.
É muito bom dormir ao teu lado e acordar abraçada a você.
Cada dia que passa tem sido melhor...
Depois da tempestade...
Espero que estes momentos mágicos durem para sempre...
Te amo
Ana